Thursday, February 6, 2014

I am a Present Day Dad

We have evolved. Men have evolved into family men that play hard with our children. We change diapers, help clean the house, do the dishes, the list goes on and on. I am completely random. I work a highly demanding job (I am the IT department) that keeps me busy sometimes all hours of the night. I know I am busy, but I still take time for family. My life is my kids and I am here to talk about them and life in general. 

This is going to be a very random blog about my life and what is on my mind. There is not a theme and I will not be writing gold plated editorials. I write like I think. I write like I am standing right in front of you. Welcome to my world. My posts will be what is on my mind. Yes, it will be totally random, but life is random and this post is boring me. 

I think that is enough serious talk for right now. Stay tuned for some down to Earth thoughts about parenting and being a Dad. I will be throwing some random tech thoughts as well. Don't forget to have fun and stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment